Friday, December 21, 2007

Trudge the Road of Happy Destiny

I wanted to start a blog about my life as it appears to me today. Perception is by enlarge a huge part of my sobriety. My perception reminds me that I need a power greater than myself, that I am not that higher power and that when I start to perceive that I am - I become miserable! Go figure. Lucky for me I have a great group of people who continue to carry the messsage of AA so I can keep that perception of where I am today in check.

I'm not a great writer and I certainly have no earthly idea as to why I would start a blog about my trudging the road of happy destiny, othere than God gave me the gift of sobriety and what I do with it is my gift to God.

Peace!

1 comment:

Mary Christine said...

Well, I didn't know why I started my blog either, but it sure has been an amazing experience. Hope you keep yours up!